Last modified: February 2, 2022
Cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about functionality and behavior of the users on the site.
Cookie helps you to better interact with a website and helps a website to better interact with you.
Cookie does not contain your personal data.
- understand how you use website and to provide you with a safe, effective and user-friendly website;
- remember your settings, such as preferred language, type of the device, news already shown to you, your preference about Cookie allowance;
- keep opened sessions and conversation during your last visit to the website;
- identify the popularity of different sections of the website and improve them respectively;
- prevent and exclude unauthorized use of the website.
- If you do not want to share your Cookie you may restrict it or block it.
4.1. If you prefer not to allow cookies, please use your browser settings, most browsers give you an ability to manage your cookies or provide you with “incognito mode” or similar options.
For more information about how to disable cookies completely or how to amend your cookie settings check https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- We also use similar technology and collect unique identifiers of our visitors of the website, the information we collect by this means includes:
- Unique identification numbers, e.g. Internet protocol (IP) address and device ID;
- Your login information;
- As applicable to your type of device, browser type and version, and browser plug-in types and versions, application release and version, device model, manufacturer (brand), operating system, operating system version, OS library version, time of last seen, enable wifi, radio (EDGE, HSDPA, LTE, WCDMA, none), device screen (width, high, dpi), NFC, telecom operator, Bluetooth enable, Bluetooth version;
- Time zone setting, city, region, country and language;
- Operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
5.1. We use this information for the same purposes as a Cookie.